The Versatile Blogger Award was created to celebrate bloggers who have unique content, good writing, beautiful images, or photography.
Here are the rules:
Thank the person that nominated you.
Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
State 7 facts about yourself.
Give the award to 7 others.
Ah, my first award! Cool. 🙂
Thanks so much to Chrisadella from Between the Lens for the nomination! Be sure to check out her wonderful blog if you haven’t had the chance to already. Lots of great material to read there.
Seven Facts About Me
- My passion for reading and writing started when I was young. I was the first kid in my class to learn to read and I used to love reading to the classroom, haha…
- Fantasy novels and movies are my guilty pleasure. I love The Witcher series of novels and the Lord of the Rings.
- My favorite video game of all time is The Last of Us!
- The number one country that I want to visit in the world right now is Nepal! I really want to see the Himalayas.
- My man that I most admire and look up to is Elon Musk! Elon for President please?
- My favorite food is Thai Green Curry. The spicier the better.
- I once had to get stitches in my forehead as a kid because I had watched The Matrix and believed that I could dodge stuff if I tried hard enough. I gave my brother a broken pool cue with a nail hanging out of the broken end. He smashed me in the face with his first swing. I learned a valuable lesson that day. I am not the one!
The Bloggers Who I Would Like To Nominate Are:
- Shreya Vikram of The Midnight Ember
- Jason A. Muckley of Poems for Warriors
- Mia Winhertt of A Struggling Author
- Ashleyleia of Mental Health At Home
- Rashi Singh of Fictive Finesse
- Beth of Fit Ambitious Blonde
- Pallavi Gupta of Topsy Turvy
Thanks again to Chrisadella for the nomination and I hope some of my nominations will also play along. 🙂