Thank you to Ilona from EasyDiet.Blog for this nomination. Ilona has a great positive energy about her and she’s a genuine, fun and a very unique blogger to follow. Check her out. 🙂
The Rules are:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 Facts About Myself
- I’m turning 31 in September
- I’ve been to 9 countries in 4 continents
- Being a father is my favorite joy
- I dream of writing my novel and I’m working on it
- I’m pretty introverted and I spend a lot doing things solo
- Some of my favorite books are by Charles Dickens
- War and Peace was one of my favorite books of all time
- I have a wolf tattoo on my chest. It was my first tattoo and it took me years to get the courage to put it on me. After a terrible break up 3 years ago I finally did it. I needed my spirit animal to help me through my worst of times.
- Nachos are one of my favorite foods
- I like fall and spring more then I like the summer
- I hate the Winter, but I’d still prefer it over global warming
1. Do you have more faith in your own ability or God?
As an agnostic person, I would have to say my own ability
2. Do you like the security of a job or the freedom and creativity of an entrepreneur?
I would love to be an entrepreneur one day! I hate 9-5 jobs, ugh!!!
3. Are you more of an indoor or outdoor person?
Outdoors please! Although I can hide inside sometimes.
4. What is your favorite pastime?
Probably hiking outdoors or camping somewhere
5. Are you a spendthrift or the saving kind?
I save, but I spend a lot of money on experiences. I just don’t keep a lot to show for it.
6. What do you like more, reading or writing?
I love to write, but I also love to read. I spend more time writing then reading though.
7. Do you think we are doomed?
I think there’s no point in wondering whether we are doomed or not. We simply must exist. Even the Universe is expected to have an expiry date, so, maybe? But who knows what the bigger picture is for all of us.
8. Who do you love more – children or pets?
I’ll take my child over pets, but pets over your child ❤ (I kid, but do I?)
9. If you were left alone in a house without the internet. How long do you think you would last?
I could last a few weeks easily but I would not enjoy it. Haha. Been there, done that.
10. Are you a balanced person? If not, what is the imbalance about?
I try my best to be balanced but I fall out of balance at times. I would say I’m doing better now then I have been in a long while. 🙂
11. What would you choose: The promise of a simple healthy life or a life with lots of money but health challenges?
A simple and healthy life. Wealth is a man-made creation and if anyone believes money is worth more then a healthy life, I pity them.
I’ll be re-using the same questions for my nominees.
My nominees are: